13th Annual Produce Executive Program
11 - 16 May 2014
Venue: Melbourne Business School - Mt Eliza Executive Education Campus
Registration fee: $7,240 plus GST (credit cards incur a 2% surcharge).
Sponsorship: PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited are proud to sponsor the individual delegates of PMA member companies at a level of A$1250. This will reduce the program fee to $5,990 plus GST for PMA A-NZ members.
Refresh Alumni Offer: If you have attended PEP in the past (or SEP, FGEP or MEP) and register to attend again personally we will give you 20% off the sponsorship reduced course fee (or the full course fee for non PMA members).
For full details about program content, faculty and guest speakers please download this years program brochure:
2014 Produce Executive Program Brochure (649 KB)
To ensure your place please book online as soon as possible.
What is the Produce Executive Program?
The PEP is a fully residential business school style executive program with a unique blend of skill development, industry learning and networking led by world class teachers alongside senior industry leaders. The format contains a mix of interactive lectures, syndicate groups (which are rotated during the week), case studies, group assignment workshops and industry discussion sessions. You will examine a range of management and industry issues from the varying perspectives across the supply chain and develop winning strategies for today's global produce industry. The course is intensive and challenging but also very social and a lot of fun.
How many people attend?
We take no more than 42 participants which ensures you have plenty of opportunity to develop strong relationships with other delegates and faculty throughout the week.
Why should you attend?
- Step back from your day to day responsibilities and acquire the knowledge and skills required of senior produce industry executives in Australia and New Zealand.
- Learn and network for a week with industry people from throughout the supply chain and across multiple produce segments.
- Generate and develop several new ideas to take back to your business. With so much expertise in the room you will have huge opportunity to gain new perspectives on the challenges you face.
- Learn new skills and strategies in areas including negotiation, managing innovation, supply chain management, leading teams, marketing and succeeding in new markets.
Why should you send your people?
- Reward and up-skill your key talent. The program is a tool to help you develop and retain your most important assets. The cost of hiring and training a new person can be far in excess of the course fee. A week of renewal and development is a way of increasing the loyalty and passion of your people.
- Benefit from the new ideas, skills and contacts your delegates bring back to your business. The program brings competitors and supply chain participants together in one room for a week in a disarmed, non-commercial environment. There is immense scope for your delegates to develop new business opportunities.
Testimonials from 2013 participants
Participants from 2013 gave the program an average rating of 98 for relevance and 96 for satisfaction on a 100 point scale.
'The program was an excellent opportunity to work with people from all areas of the industry. The guest speakers were particularly insightful.'
James Hepworth, Category Manager - Woolworths
'Amazing, the best management/information course I have attended. I have learnt more than I expected, way and above.'
Matthew Elasi, National Procurement Manager - Perfection Fresh Australia
'Very engaging and informative. The range of participants provided excellent networking opportunities at the right business level.'
Kym Ziersch, State Sales Manager - Visy Industries
'Realistic, innovative, exciting. The best aspect was being able to challenge my thoughts and ideas.'
Adam Knapp, Produce Manager - Smiths Enterprises
'A life changing program. The facilitators are of a very high calibre.'
Alan Brunato, RPC Specialist - CHEP Australia
PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited
are proud to sponsor the individual delegates of PMA A-NZ member companies to the Produce Executive Program in 2014 at a level of A$1250. This is in recognition of the unique nature of this program and its valuable contribution to executive education within the Australian Horticulture industry for the last 10 years.
PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited is the first stand-alone global affiliate of Produce Marketing Association (PMA) - the leading global trade association serving the entire produce and floral supply chains. A key priority of PMA A-NZ is to assist the produce community and its value chain across Australia and New Zealand to attract, develop and retain talent. To this end, PMA A-NZ is proud to partner with the Institute of Food and Grocery Management as lead sponsor of the Produce Executive Program. Visit the PMA Australia-New Zealand website.
For further information please contact the Program Manager, Anita Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 03 8640 0947.